We can’t wait for our next workshop ‘Behavioural science and technology in alcohol reduction services’.
It is the era of behavioural science.
Join us at our interactive workshop where our very own Rupert Tebb and others will be discussing their experiences of using behavioural science to design solutions to healthcare problems.
Speakers/ facilitators include:
- Rupert Tebb from Fluxx and Paul Batterham, designers of Spruce, an alcohol reduction service
- David Crane, designer of Drink Less app for UCL
- Laura Willoughby, Founder of Club Soda a community for people cutting down a bit or giving up alcohol
The workshop will include:
- a short introduction to behavioural science
- case studies from Rupert Tebb, David Crane and Laura Willoughby on alcohol reduction services they have prototyped
- a chance to roll your sleeves up and design a service of your own
Join us on Wednesday, 31st August 2016 from 18:30 to 20:30 (BST)
To find out more about this workshop and to register, follow this link.